Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Irony

This my friends could well be my last espistle, I grow tired of this effort, perhaps it has run its course. After all these years of searching, changing, growing in inner intent, I believe that I have finally paid the price to be my own man. Not that this comes from a startling revelation but rather a quiet inner steel forged through the trials I have met on this go around. Thanks to all those who have listened, I hope it has been a little help with your path, and thanks to those shining souls who have done their best as well to follow the true path of the heart.

I love you, I may not know you, but you are me, related by spirit and soul, certainly important to one another in the grand scheme of things. For surely there is a next, something more, that deep wellspring of feeling we each have tells us so, no matter how hard we try to shut it up. We are all the children of God, brothers and sisters who are doing our best to grow and learn, we all make mistakes, daily.

We can become convinced that what we see is all there is, we all want to be right. But I suggest that what we see and feel is a miniscule part of what is, our mortal flesh and understanding can only take so much. Most of us cannot imagine infinity. Our perceptions in this mortal coil only capture a sliver of the whole. We can chose with this deficit of awareness to make certain choices, rather than relying on God Almighty and his love for us, let's see how this works out, lmao.

The times long foretold are  upon us, we are in a time of completion, of this cycle certainly, it is time to decide. By your own individual understanding and beliefs you will make this choice. I urge you to do it with the heart, it will never lead you astray, love is the motive power of the Lord's creation, love is the key to everything, love makes the world go round. And the universe with it.

The first and greatest commandment is to love God Almighty, in every belief I have studied. The second is to love our neighbor as ourself, the rest are rules for the checklist dilettantes . "Those that love much are forgiven much" and brother, I need it. But in my defense I have done my best. Not that I give a shit about what you think, but what I know about me after 50 years or so living in this world.

The dark time may surround us currently, things make look bleak, the enemy is in full swing these days. I suggest you dig to your foundation, your rock, cause the storm is coming, good luck, and God speed.


I have come full circle in this blog, returning to the starting point, though hopefully a little higher in this spiral of learning. Better able to be me, and follow the creators will. On to the next lesson, Hi Ho silver!



No comments:

Post a Comment