Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Are we there yet?

 I can't believe that we are are still here and kicking in this dystopian façade of "normal", my money was on the first of the year but, of course I was wrong. again. Kinda. Would you really want to argue with me that we are currently living in a wacked out, different timeline version of 1984?  I am left without words at this point. The daily shenanigans we witness, every single day things fall apart around my country men more and more, forced obedience and compliance are renamed as "woke". Our fledging country went into rebellion for a lot less, but we as a nation have become weak and corrupt. In our personal search for material satisfaction in this world we have sold our mortal lives to a power who hates us, uses us for for food, that wants our body and soul. I have no words to explain this force, it's depravity and eternal hate for the children of men, we can not understand this in our current fleshy mortal form, but I feel it viscerally.


The plans for us laid out for his unhallowed henchmen commences, buying with the filthy lucre of hell the downfall of the children of God. Some of us do it knowingly, with full intent to harm their spiritual brothers and sisters so they can have their time at the trough of the human misery they cause, it is so hard to grasp this concept for most of us, unthinkable really the hate for us humans they show. But they do, mark my words. I believe that it is going to get real shortly, these last few months have sapped our strength, lulled us into a comatose state as a country, worked to divide we the people from those ideals that have made us great in the past. Honesty, faith, caring, creativity have become personal license, groupthink, and conformity, the better to control you when words have no meaning. Racist? Who isn't by the constantly changing standard of who you are talking to. 


My mind is made up, i am camping on my Rubicon right now, no further, I will fight from here on out. Disclaimer for fbi guy, I am not advocating violence or insurrection, if it seems that way maybe you should consider your own thoughts and feelings about this clumsy façade of America. The tyranny and outright genocidal drive of our controllers are easy to see on the nightly news. They are telling us what they plan to do next, come on! Don't be stupid, please. 


We don't have a leader of the resistance yet, we should consider who we choose wisely, if our past elections were really fair, which we now are starting to believe have been selections by the controllers for the recent past at least. Because we really couldn't have put into the elected offices the clown world asshats who think they are in charge of we the people, right? But until we can find a true person who will stand for us, I suggest you protect yourself from the forces of tyranny that oppose us. I feel like a soldier on the walls of helms deep, viewing the seemingly unbeatable army of the spiritually dead. Quaking in my shoes for my mortal end, but have no fear brothers and sisters, what we do now will echo in eternity. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koO35JqBQMI

No comments:

Post a Comment