Thursday, April 21, 2022

stiff upper lip

 I am not a patient man, I have been waiting for the world to come to its senses like my dog waiting for his treat, whole body vibrating, spinning in circles with anticipation, barking with increased excitement. I believe that most of us humans are good people, and that when enough of us went through the awakening process that we would band together and set things right. My own red pill was delivered on the morning of September 11th, 2001. The foul smell of treachery slapped me out of my pleasant slumber of my pursuit of material gain and social standing. I was raising my family with the women I love, serving my country with pride and determination in the national guard. I remember being very happy at the time complacent in my belief that I lived in the greatest country the world had ever seen. The USA was the worlds breadbasket, we spent substantial time and treasure to raise other countries that are not as fortunate to have the freedoms we enjoy. My chosen religious fellowship stood for what is right and true, arm in arm across this beautiful blue marble, learning day by day to be better people, to serve one another waiting for the glorious day of our lords return.

When the twin towers fell at freefall speed into their own respective footprint, when I saw the pictures of the damage to the pentagon and realized that there was no way for a jumbo jet to have caused that damage my belief system began its slow spiral down the toilet bowl. I had just entered into the internet when this attack on humanity blasted my peaceful slumber to oblivion. My search began to find out the truth. The rabbit hole was far deeper than I realized at the time. Years I spent, hundreds of books, thousands of web pages, and countless hours thinking and connecting dots. All my sacred cows were sacrificed when I discovered the lies on top of lies that are the truth about the reality we inhabit. This work continues to this day as I compose this post, even after all I have learned I know that I still know nothing.

This belief has helped my mental state as the world around us stands on the cusp of vast change. War, biological war has been imposed on us with a helping of coming nuclear war to wash the bitter pill of tyranny to go down. The world economic chickens have come home to roost after the unbridled greed of the supposed overlords have robbed my great grandchildren's coffers of any substance, global supply chain problems they caused could quite possibly starve the world this year!  We will have ringside seats to the die off of the Stockholm syndrome mind controlled people who reside next door, their ignorance of our totally evil rulers will be their death. The crazy we have witnessed in the last five years by a segment of world pop is unparalleled in the history we have been allowed to see, but I bet if we knew what went on in Sodom and Gomorrah right before their destruction we would find a similar mindset. Maybe we have it coming.

The division that tptb caused prevented us from acting in time, we have been at each others throat with a violence and hatred that is only increasing as each day goes by, I feel it too fam. Maybe it is time that each of us get right with God, heal those wounds that we have caused to those we love, to prepare for the world wide change that is knocking on our door. I mean who really knows how all things play out besides the eternal creator. I personally hope that these are but the birthing pains of a better world for those that survive, and a new day of eternal progression for the rest. I trust his plan, seems much better than the ones I attempt to make. So "fear not" as the lord and master kept trying to tell us, stand your ground for what is right even when your knees shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment