Thursday, December 1, 2022

The days are growing shorter

 Merry Christmas my friends, the gratitude for my blessings spills over onto the page, so to speak.  I was blessed to find my true love early on, that changed everything. Our companionship, and the three spirits our love have brought into this material realm , our lovely children, have made my time here worth it. I wouldn't change a thing.

My search for meaning is bound in these family ties, committed to my mate, we walk into the future, hand in hand, counting on lord God Almighty to meet our needs according to his plan. It seems to work out better when I can hear it through the din of the dying screams of our material world. 

Folks, my dear friends, I am convinced that this current school, training ,and trial boils down to love. How much can we love? Can you love yourself? You know that piece of heaven that tries so hard to be good and needs to be loved and protected above any other consideration. I believe in love, I hope it will spackle the dings of life that I seem to accumulate as the grey hairs flourish, lmao.  

I feel the weight from the hands on my shoulder of generations past, family runs deep for me. Can I be a good man? Can I make a better world for my children to live in, gotta say I failed on that one big time, smh. But they are tough little shits, easy to give them that, my family is defiantly packed up despite the distance that separates us, and so my gratitude for them, and the many ships and friends who drift through the tides of life, who bring us the things we need at the times God Almighty's plan touches us,

I love the smells and the lights and the family of this season, we got this folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment