Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Its getting steep

Well, my friends it's been about that long that the words seem to overflow onto the page, my cup runneth over thing. There has been a few ripples in my pond since we last had a chance to talk. How about you? Things all hunky dory on your end? If I was a betting man I would lay five bucks down that your life is undergoing a tidal change just like me, not that I am a prophet in any measure of the word. Funny story: I have had occasion this last week to be drawn into the most difficult part of life, it seems my grief has no end, however the end of someones life has a time schedule, planning and implementing the funeral of my closest friend, (excepting my eternal mate.) Since then I have had some of the deepest soul to soul talks with those who I love, gaining  personal comfort and attempting to consul those who feel as I do, a man needs to be strong during times like these. Lots of people have told me how tough I have been, what a wonderful eulogy that was, you are such a great example, and similar triffle, and I chose to ride that river of Lethe for a moment, shades of Bacchus type thing. Then the adversary crept in, convincing me how strong and tough I was, if I think I can dispense wisdom from the depths of hell does that make me a guru? It is pretty easy to convince yourself, you know how easy we make concessions so we don't have to be uncomfortable, see, there I go again, thinking that I know something.

Man, self importance a bitch to get rid of, I kid you not. Vigilance is the key as expressed by those who know, in days gone by. Contemplation on how small a spec we are in the universe might give us a clue to our place in the show. and how we know fuck all in the grand scheme of things. That helps he he.

I think we should think about relationships more often, how we really are related to one another, even though we are tiny, we are many, there are lots of us. Have you ever seen the colony that a small sugar ant can build? I think as we realize that together we can chose something different, then things will be different. Call me Pollyanna but the love I feel for you and those around me carries me to the next obstacle in my path. How can I make money telling people what they should do to open their heart? damn there it goes again. This is going to take forever.

 I love you Boo

Brandon Merrill Fisher
22 October, 1992 - 23 March, 2014
"best friends" 


No comments:

Post a Comment