Wednesday, December 31, 2014

as the world turns

Happy new year my friends, may this new cycle bring us what we think is most important, and what we deserve. Be careful of what you wish for, it may well show up, and never in the package you thought was coming. I myself hope for a new year with less struggle and pain, however I am a realist and see the storm clouds as they gather. The feelings projected by the mass of humanity, and the movement of the stars do not bode well for us on the road ahead. Even with no apparent immenate destruction prophesied by those talking heads of msm who try to pound the mantra of, "go back to sleep" over and over into our souls, so can we be comfortable with our destruction  I choose to believe that we have chosen this time and this life to be here for the show and our own personal part in the production.

I think tolerance is the key to the new world, those few of "us" who are not fully developed as human beings must be separated from those of us who care. Its easy once you pay attention to the daily interactions with those around us. We just can't allow them to fuck up the world like they have to this point. Sure we have to jump through hoops to live in this police state, but "they" are losing the power, that is what is motivating them  in the current struggle, and it is about time the proud American individuals stand up and say something. We are not slaves who are told what to do, We are sovereign human beings, we are not useless eaters, but the means that put all the plenty on the table. Individuals created by God above, and live below. Can we really divine why the almighty would create such a bunch of renegades? Hard headed children ? Well I have had three souls brought into the world because of my absolute love with my mate, and they seem to be very similar to me, grin.

My friends, we are in good hands. No matter how dark it seems, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how far away it seems, we are eternal, right? Children of God, with all the "time" we need. We are in this together, mark my words.

On the timing of this new cycle I have chosen to work on areas that I feel I fall short of who I want to be, maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew, but I have forever, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment