Saturday, August 19, 2017

divide we must

Fellow travelers I have had an epiphany. For the 17years or so of my internet presence I have encouraged love  unity and tolerance. I am wrong, I have deluded myself that if we could come together as one, races, creeds, and colors we could build a utopia together. In truth as I see it now that is totally impossible, a Pollyanna daydream, and unworkable. We are not brothers and sisters, but only rival clans fighting for supremacy in a dying world. All that brotherly love that has been spoon fed to us from birth has made us weak, the love one another line inbedded in world religions and cultures have immobilized our survival instinct when we are under attack from those who have no such moral restraint.

We are all under attack from the anti life brigade, if you breathe, and love you are the enemy. If you can still excite your brain cells to make any kind of coherent connection, and want with all your heart for the human race to enjoy those unattainable emotions of love, peace, and security, you are under attack and vastly outnumbered by the army of the spiritually dead. If you have payed attention the zombie apocalypse has already begun. We humans have been divided by those who hate life into bite size pieces, and the rider on the pale horse now stalks the land.

The war began long before I ever took a breath, the endgame was planned on a plane of vibration I still cannot see, The game of life was rigged, and we, well we will pay the price with our weak mortal flesh and human longings. I am not so sure at this point if it could happen any other way, I am such a minuscule point in the continuum that surely my desires and work have had no meaning in the end.

I am a white man, heterosexual, monogamous, and proud of it. I served in my countries armed forces for 18 years until I saw the writing on the wall and quit in disgust. I have tried to support my family as the monied elite made it impossible, I have served in my chosen religion until the little faith I had was exhausted and reality took hold. I have used my mind to try and find a way around the steaming pile of shit that calls itself history, I have tried to find my place in the economic slavery that is required to live in the land of the free and been tossed out of jobs because I refuse to be a slave. And I am done , truly done with this bullshit.

Find your clan, it is that simple, find the people with similar beliefs and understanding. The fight for survival is now world wide, we could strike the root of our enemy and kill the small group of people who have brought us to this point, but then we would be called rascist and anti semetic  and that is just the worst. You fucking craven cowards. We have let the camels nose in the tent, and they in turn have pushed us out of our heritage. The subhuman elite who are mostly aski nazis from the black sea area, who are not even close to semitic run the world, and in the desire to show tolerance and love we have given them succor, but they have no love for anyone else but their own clan. They are coming for you next, after they finish off us white heterosexuals, mark my words. We can never co exist, the flames of hatred for anyone different are now the bonfire that will consume the world. we are well and truly divided as a species now, the endgame is upon us, checkmate.

I will not close with a plea for unity, I don't want you sniveling cowards near me, keep on sucking the devils cock you have been slavering on until its your turn to take the load in your face, because it's coming. I am disgusted  by what my country has become, to think I spent almost twenty years willing to give my life for you to spit on me because of my life style helps me to cut the cord with all you freaks. Find your clan and prepare for the fight for your life. God will judge us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment