Monday, December 31, 2018

this is gonna hurt

Hey o my internet friends,  long time no see, i sat down today and read my last few posts, and I hate to tell you "I told you so", lmao. However being right doesn't make up for us living in a deeper point of slavery to the machine. Hows your life going beneath that thin veneer of normalcy we all try to portray to the outside world? Not so funny now is it. The jackbooted overlords have just had a stomping party is how I see it, in my own state after passing by popular vote for prop 2 the governor called into session a special session to write a new law in its place,the very first day, really? So our vote counted for squat. Thats how it works my friend in these last days.I told you so.

Do you want to see whats next, open your eyes, this creeping behemoth of conformity is at your door right now, this very day. This cancerous growth of luciferian materialism is going to smash us down in short order, mark my words.The hordes of murderous orcs now stalk the land, who will do anything they can to take what they want from whoever they want, whenever they want. You can be immediately censored for an unpopular opinion, castigated by the world for trying to protect the ones you love from the flood of filth spewing from the sewer of main stream media nowadays. How does it feel to be that battery in the matrix? Are you being a good cog in the machine today? The slave chains we wear everyday may not show to mortal eyes but they are there none the less. You my friend, are earners for hell, paying every day for the right to be a slave, and so am I, a man has to eat right?

New year new me right? follow the herd. What is it this year; keto, vegan, flat earther? Whats cool for this coming year? I guess we are for war now, but if we hurt anybody we should pay for it right? I could fill this page with question mark what the fucks! Pedophilia is a sexual orientation now, and shouldn't be discriminated, slandered, made to feel ashamed, WHAT THE FUCK!!! Full stop,fuck that! I draw the line, rip some filthy lucre out of my check to pay for some bullshit war in a place that has stuff you want but don't want to pay for, fine. Rah, rah America, Run a new freeway off ramp through my neighborhood, hey man, that's progress. But touch my children and I swear to god I will put you in the dirt for good!

The fight is now on my friends, we have had warning, so many warnings, from the earliest writings of our history, from every flavor and color of humanity we have been warned. And now it is upon us. Take care my friends, I have no idea how things will roll but my hackles are up, spidey sense tingling that wont go away. May we all receive what we have earned, down to the last jot and tittle of the law, then mercy of the divine be applied. This current test is hard, so hard, but be of good cheer, there is a plan, and I encourage you to find it, search hard and deep, ask for help from those who care. Me? Still shaking it here Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment